Have you ever met a person that you can’t believe how good looking they are and you feel the Impostor syndrome? As if you wouldn’t be good enough for them. Wake up girl you are!
So you try to be the best you can be, you know, spend extra time on your make-up, hair, wardrobe, and a little longer at the gym. They don’t check off all the other boxes but their body and face make up for it since they aren’t pretentious. A few dates in, and you start seeing the flags. Not red flag but the black flags. What are those? You know the ones that make you realize this piece of work only cares about one thing, pussy.
Men who are truly interested in you for long term will ask you more personal questions. They will investigate the most they can. If you are a writer, they will ask what you write about, they will ask about your journey, if you are an artist, they will ask to see your work. They will ask about your family, your upbringing. Pay attention how much investment they are putting in you.
Here’s a good list of THE BLACK FLAGS:
- DOESN’T ASK ABOUT YOU (YOUR PASSIONS, YOUR JOURNEY, YOUR GOALS)
- DOESN’T HAVE ANY EMPATHY IF YOU ARE SICK (DOESN’T OFFER SOUP OR COLD MEDS)
- ASK YOU FOR EXACT TIMES TO SCHEDULE AROUND YOU (ALWAYS WANTING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR OTHER PLANS)
- DOESN’T TAKE TIME TO ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR DAY
- LITERALLY TELLS YOU THEY DON’T WANT A RELATIONSHIP BUT WANT TO KEEP SEEING YOU
- DOESN’T MAKE YOUR ORGASM A PRIORITY
If you come across this type of man. Wake up, the man is guarded. The man only cares about himself. Don’t give your heart to this man, he’s not worth it. #Next